Featured Coaching Excerpt - Notes & Transcript, Part 1
Today's Topic: The Formula for Success | ADAPT or Die
Overview: Accept that the cavalry is not coming.
Determine who your ideal and likely buyers are and who they aren't.
Package your product and services in a Tiffany's box and not a K-Mart bag.
- [Voiceover] Three, two, one ♫ Help me make the most ♫ Of freedom and of pleasure ♫
- Why am I doing this? What is my big reason? What is my big hairy audacious goal? What is my why? ♫ Everybody wants to rule the world ♫
- Thrivers welcome, we are back with Clay Clark and Jose Miranda. We are so excited to have both of you guys here today. We are talking about the formula for success, adapt or die.
- [Clay] A little bit tough.
- A little bit tough.
- [Jose] Strong words there brother.
- This is deep but we're gonna get into it. Clay what do we really mean by the formula for success adapt or die?
- We're gonna teach ya a formula for success where if you follow it, you will have success and if you don't, if you don't adapt and begin implementing this system, this formula, if you will, your business goals, your big dreams for life will have to die.
- Now Clay, you have here, adapt is kinda like an acronym. Okay, so what we're getting into today is ADAPT. A - accept the calvary is not coming. D - determine who your ideal and likely buyers are and who they aren't. A - action oriented. P - package your product and services in a Tiffany box and not a Kmart bag. and T - tenacious, tenacity here, okay.
- [Clay] Bam.
- We're gonna begin getting into it.
- [Clay] Aw yeah, I'm ready.