"Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible." In this training, Holly & Corbin break down the five areas that you an personally grow by setting goals, and the importance of doing it!
Featured Coaching Excerpt - Notes & Transcript, Part 1
Setting Goals in:: 4. Rank
Lesson Nugget: Your first goal is, within the first 48 hours after signing up, to reach Executive (two people signed up that have placed at least a 100 point order.)
Editor's Note: If you haven't yet, make sure you watch Corbin's "Thrive in 48" training, which will show you how to hit Executive in 48 hours!
Lesson Nugget: 1. In 48 hours, hit Executive (Two people with 100pt orders)
2. In 30 days, hit Jade (Four people with two Executives)
3. In 60 days, hit Pearl (Eight people with two Executives)
4. In 90 days, hit Sapphire (12 people with two Executives)
Lesson Nugget: To hit your big goals, you must break them down into daily action steps and go through the daily disciplines necessary to get there.
Lesson Nugget: Focusing on helping other people will get you to your own personal goals.
- Okay, and I know you talk about the formula, your formula for getting people out there. We talk about that more in the Shoot for Sapphire video. So if you haven't watched the Shoot for Sapphire training video, watch that after this. And Shooting for Sapphire is a rank, which is gonna segue me into my next one here, number four. Talking about goal setting and rank. So know we have the Shooting for Sapphire rank video so that you definitely wanna watch that, but talk to me about goal setting by rank.
- Well I think the first thing you need to do is decide if you're gonna do it and you wanna build it and you've written your goals down. And I think the first initial goal is within 48 hours you've gone executive, meaning you've put two people in the business that have both placed a minimum of a 100 point order. That doesn't mean just customers but two people. It can be two customers, but you're getting two people in. You put one on your left, one on your right. Do that within your first 48 hours. So imagine what can happen in your business if you teach that goal to every single person that gets in. The duplication starts. Holly thought, "Oh, if I don't get two people in." Well, blonde moment! "If I don't get two people in within 48 hours, "I'm kicked out!"
- I mean, on this website I went to, it said "become executive in 48 hours." I'd never been in the industry so I thought I'm done. I'm kicked out. And I'm like, these people are tough! I'd never even tried the product. It hadn't shown up at my house.
- Everybody thought that, how big business was gonna be!
- Exactly, and I think that's how you should feel right away. I didn't have products in my hand. Never tasted it, didn't try it, but I was excited. And I shared that with everyone. I didn't wanna get out 'cause I wanted to learn more so I got my two people. Everybody has somebody you can call, whether it's your mother, your father, a brother, a sister, or a best friend. We all have two people just to get ourselves started to earn that first check that you can get. Go get your two people in 48 hours. That's the number one first goal.
- Yeah, Dan, I have to sign someone up today so you're getting--
- Right out of the training, right out of the training, yeah.
- But also, with the thrive for sapphire that we have, we talk about the ranks that you're gonna be hitting. From jade to pearl to sapphire. And we've already written it out for you. Your basic roadmap to get there, so your goal should be 48 hours you become an executive, 30 days you become a jade, 60 days become a pearl, 90 days you become a sapphire, and then from there you can evaluate your business, your goals for ruby, emerald, diamond. Diamond in a year. I believe diamond in a year is a very possible. That is really, really good money when you make diamond. But again, if you don't set your goals up, too, 'cause some people will get in and say, "I'm gonna be diamond in a year." Okay, how you gonna get there? What are your daily disciplines that are gonna get you there? Aw I'm not worried about that, I'm just gonna share it, share it, share it. What we have found out is we have talked to so many people that get in saying, "One year, I'm gonna be a diamond. "I'm gonna be making half million bucks a year. "I'm gonna be so excited, so fired up!" And they get two nos and they quit. And part of it, they never even built their list. They never developed their story. They never did the daily disciplines that we teach through goal setting to be able to get there. So it's important not only to write those goals down, those long-term rank goals that you wanna hit, but make sure you're doing the goals in front of that so you can hit 'em.
Featured Coaching Excerpt - Notes & Transcript, Part 2
Notable Quotable: "Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible." -Tony Robbins (Motivational speaker and bestselling author who has advised public figures such as George H. W. Bush, Bill Clinton, and Princess Diana.)
Setting Goals in:: 5. Becoming a better leader
Notable Quotable: "Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment." -Jim Rohn (Award winning speaker, considered to be America's Foremost Business Philosopher)
- In Tony Robbins he says, "setting goals is the first step to turning something invisible into something visible." You talk about the people that--
- [Woman] It makes sense.
- Wanna become diamond rank, wanna make a lot of money in.
- [Woman] Yep.
- But they don't ever do the goals, they don't ever do the fundamentals--
- [Woman To get there.
- They don't do the daily disciplines.
- [Man] That's to the pretenders verse contenders.
- That's right. So that's really important stuff. Okay last one number five here, goal setting in, becoming a better leader. So I know this is something super important to you guys. I know getting people to be built up personally is something that is really personally very important to you. So talk to me about goal setting in becoming a better leader.